1. What is the easiest way to get there?
We are just a few minutes’ walk from the Östermalmstorg underground station, Birger Jarlsgatan exit. Getting around the city by car can be difficult, but there are car parks close by and we offer a discount. See the map and read more here!
2. Are your premises accessible for the disabled?
We do whatever we can to make our building accessible. We have a lift to each floor and two disabled toilets, and we can place a ramp at the main entrance if necessary. However, the building is listed as a cultural heritage site (k-märkt) and the entrance is not ideal for disabled access. Unfortunately we cannot rectify this.
3. Is it possible to rent your Banquet Hall for private events?
Yes. We have fantastic spaces for dinners, weddings etc. and we can accommodate up to 200 guests. We can also partition the rooms for smaller groups. Normally there is no rental cost added to the food and beverages bill. Read more here!
4. Is it possible to set up displays at the Conference Centre?
Yes, that’s fine. Our Main Foyer, for example, is an excellent place for a display. Contact us to discuss it further.
5. Do you have a technician on site?
Yes. For conferences held in the Wallenberg Auditorium, a technician is included in the room rental. We also always offer start-up assistance in all conference rooms.
6. Can you offer hotel rooms in connection with conferences?
Yes. Our guests receive a discount at Mornington Hotel, Hotel Riddargatan and Radisson Blu Strand Hotel. Read more here.